Monday 19 May 2014

The Elder Scrolls Breton Knight 3D model






This 3D model was created for organic modeling competition. I used the "Elder Scrolls Breton Knight" as reference and
tried to copy the real model reference, I used Maya for modeling everything. I used Mudbox for sculpting the whole character
and also textured it in Mudbox. Used lots of maps Like normal map's, specular map's, alpha map's etc.and also rigged
the model in Maya and Rendered in mental ray Maya.



You can play this video to see turntable render of the model.





These some wired frame and gray render's of the model.





Some more renders.






These are some WIP images.













These are the reference images.




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could I get in touch with you? could I access this 3d model to download it? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi can you share the model i want to print it

    ReplyDelete